In December 2010, the facility saw the addition of a waterslide. The slide is ideal for swimmers and non-swimmer as it drops down into a flume/channel, not into the swimming pool itself. The slide is over 3 stories high and is 53 metres in length.
Slide is open during most public swimming hours (those that occur outside of public school times and on the weekends). If you are booking a birthday party with us, there is no additional cost to you if the slide is already open to the public.
Waterslide Policies and Procedures
- Riders must be 40 inches (1.02m) tall to ride the waterslide
- Maximum one person on the slide at a time – no double riders
- Maximum weight is 300 lbs or 136kg
- Eyeglasses must be securely affixed with head strap
- Feet first riding only (sit up to go slower, lay down to go faster)
- Riders must wait for waterslide attendant start before going down
- Proper attire must be worn – no cut off jeans
- Keep arms and legs in the slide at all times
- No running, diving, kneeling or stopping on the slide
- Anyone showing impairment of drugs or alcohol are no permitted
- No floating devices (PFD’s, noodles) on the slide
- Pregnant women or those with heart conditions should not use the slide