The Building Inspector administers and enforces the building code provisions of the District’s bylaws and the National Building Code. This office issues building and plumbing permits, conducts building inspections for the District.
This is a part time position and the building inspector is in the office on Tuesdays only. If you would like to see the building inspector, please call the office at 250-401-4100 to make an appointment.
Building Bylaw Applications and Forms:
- Building Permit Application (Simple Building or Structure)
- Building Permit Application (Complex Building)
- Building Permit Application – Supplementary Contractor Information
- Property Owner’s Acknowledgement of Responsibilities and Undertakings
- Demolition Permit Application
- Moving Permit Application
- Report on Professional Insurance